We would like to thank those of you who responded to our annual survey.
- We have always been very impressed by the provision for our son and the level of care shown by his teachers and carers. Milestone School is a credit to the teaching profession in all respects
- Brilliant school, couldn’t ask for better.
- We are very happy that our daughter is in a very caring and helpful setting.
- Brilliant school excellent staff
- Our daughter has progressed well since joining this school.
- Thank you for everything you do for my son such a lovely school
- My child has progressed exceptionally well.
- Staff are really good and help pupils feel at ease.
- My child loves his school all the staff are so helpful and extremely patient
- Milestone is an amazing school, as the school provides all the care and attention that my daughter requires for her disabilities. I am very happy at this school, all the staff are amazing.
- The school is amazing and supports my son very well. He was non verbal when he started and they helped change that and now he speaks well. All members of staff are always happy and enthusiastic and I really feel that this is more than just a job for them.
- The staff at this school are all amazing and go above and beyond to help our children
- Excellent school
- The communication and manners at this school are outstanding. I am very happy and also my child.
- I would like more opportunities to come into his class and see him in his school environment
- I live a long way from school but would like to be able to see my son in class
- Families offered the opportunity to attend end of year sports or sensory events
- Two Reading Brunches held during the Spring Term
- Autism workshop for families
- M@L production attended by families
There will be a higher focus during the next academic year on family workshops to support parents and carers with their child’s learning
- Communication needs to be focus.
- Day to day communication from staff around health needs could be improved
- Communication needs improvement.
- Need to work on listening to parents a bit more, acting on what we say
- Annual Review meetings and End of Year meetings were offered both in person and remotely to support families to attend in the way that works best for them
- Communication takes many forms including letters home (hard copy if required), texts, emails from class regarding the child’s day, personal diary for 6th form pupils as appropriate, Tapestry, meetings and phone calls.
- Communication with families policy to be written which will have minimum expectations of both the school and families