At the moment it is so important we look after our mental well-being. By focusing on 6 areas we can help to boost our mood and help ourselves feel better.
Being active – releases hormones which help us feel good – choose something that suits your mobility and fitness
- Learning – increases confidence and is fun to do!
- Giving – to ourselves and others helps make connections and is very rewarding
- Connecting – while this is difficult at the moment it is enriching and supportive
- Taking notice – helps us reflect and appreciate what is important
- Care for the planet – helps look after the community and ourselves
If you have any queries or concerns regarding your child’s well-being during these uncertain times please do contact school and we will support as best we can.