We are a lively group of parents, staff and friends of the Academy who make up the committee of the Friends of Milestone (FOM), charity number 278677.
Pre-Covid, we would meet regularly to plan events to raise funds for the school.
With funds raised by the FOM in the past few years we have provided:
- A SCHOOL MINIBUS!
- A waterproof camera and coloured LED waterproof balls for the hydro pool
- A sofa bed for the Further Education (FE) phase for home skills.
- Picnic benches for outside areas
- A visit from a theatre production company who performed a show for all pupils
- Hire of a science dome in school for all pupils to experience for a specific activity
- Sensory equipment for PMLD classes e.g. fibre optic lights, infinity tunnel etc.
We are hoping to have a summer fete 2021 and will do more with the funds raised from that.
Interested in Joining Us?
We are always seeking enthusiastic and willing parents/friends to join us. If you would like to volunteer please do get in touch with us on our facebook page or email email@example.com.