- Pupils have weekly access to Rebound and Aqualearn
- Pupils follow the same transdisciplinary theme as the other pathways in their phase, but it is incorporated in a sensory, appropriate level to ensure all pupils are accessing their learning.
- Work is personalised and all pupils follow an individual learning plan, where targets are broken down into small, realistic steps.
The Curriculum is delivered in a personalised way; all pupils follow and Individual learning plan and targets are set according to the individual areas of difficulty. Target themes are the same as Phase 1.
Pupils also have access to:
- Horse riding
- Specialist coaching from external providers includes Horse Riding, Swimming, Football and Gymnastics which may be site-specific
River and Waterfall Curriculum
Transdisciplinary theme-based curriculum linking to the National curriculum guidance for Key Stage 2.
Specialist coaching from external providers includes Horse Riding, Swimming, Football and Gymnastics which may be site-specific
Phase 2 Transdisciplinary Themes
Year 1 Cycle
- Term 1 – What do grown-ups do all day?
- Term 2 – Shake, rattle and roll
- Term 3 – Tribes and temples
- Term 4 – Road trip
- Term 5 – Field to fork
- Term 6 – Destination out of space
Year 2 Cycle
- Term 1 – Heroes and villains
- Term 2 – King of the castle
- Term 3 – Wild woods
- Term 4 – Polls apart
- Term 5 – Valley of the pharaohs
- Term 6 – Out of Africa
Year 3 Cycle (Current 2021-22)
- Term 1 – Brilliant bodies
- Term 2 – Saturday night at the movies
- Term 3 – Beware pirates
- Term 4 – In the potting shed
- Term 5 – We built this city
- Term 6 – It’s a jungle out there