During your time at Leigh Academies Trust you are entitled to:
- A careers education programme: lessons, workshops, external speakers, work-related learning or taster days.
- Regular feedback on your academic progress and how to improve so that you can achieve your goals.
- Support to develop better self-awareness so that you can recognise your own strengths, areas for development, skills, motivations, and abilities.
- Assistance when accessing and understanding information on open days, jobs, colleges, universities, apprenticeships.
- Independent information, advice and guidance on your future career when you leave Leigh Academies Trust.
- An understanding of the opportunities that are available and how to access them, so you can make positive decisions for your future.
- Access to Independent and Impartial Guidance so that you can make choices and plans that are best for you.
- A Careers Action Plan, so you can plan for your future with our help.
- Access to comprehensive, user-friendly web-based information to help you when making decisions.
- Support with letters of application, filling in forms etc.
- Help with choices in years 9, 11 and 13.
Who can help?
- Form Tutors
- Student Services Managers.
- Teachers and other staff.
- Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator.
- Careers Adviser.